The Humless is an all-in-one reliable solar powered generator requiring zero configuration and zero maintenance. It’s different from a traditional generator in that it holds power through lithium batteries, making it lighter, safer, and longer-lasting.
The major difference in the Humless is the lithium-based battery storage system, as opposed to traditional generators, which operate using lead-acid batteries and fuel, similar to a battery-gasoline system in a car.
ISN’T IT JUST A BIG BATTERY?
All generators require two things: a storage system (batteries), and a source to bring power to that system (fuel, solar, wind, DC, etc).
CONS OF GASOLINE GENERATORS
- Toxic fumes, making it impossible to use the generator inside
- Lead-acid batteries have much shorter life-span (100s of cycles vs 1000s of cycles)
- Extremely heavy
- Requires storage of dozens of additional cans of gasoline to be successfully used in the event of a disaster
HOW HUMLESS FIXES THAT
- No gasoline, charge only from solar, wind, DC, clean power – That means NO EMISSIONS. That means it is safe to use indoors.
- Humless generators last for upwards of 6-10 years with daily use. Thousands of cycles
- Humless generators can be stored for long periods of time without losing power
- Much lighter than traditional generators
- Requires solar, wind, or DC power to charge and stay charged